All right I've got to come over! You have done such a great job of capturing her! That headband is super duper cute on her. I also used to see so much you hubby in her, but she totally looks like you!
wow, she is so stinkin cute!! Beautiful! That peach fuz makes me want to kiss her all over!!! I love it! She is beautiful! You take great pictures! She definitely looks like her brothers!
Hey you finally got your little Rachel!!! Hooray! Love the name:) Thanks for checking out my blog and for the comment, of course i remember you, your family is gorgeous! I wish you could take pics of my family. You are amazing!!!! How's life for you guys?
7 comments:
SO beautiful! You are such a good photographer. I had no idea you had this blog. Are you for hire?! :)
All right I've got to come over! You have done such a great job of capturing her! That headband is super duper cute on her. I also used to see so much you hubby in her, but she totally looks like you!
What a beauty!
wow, she is so stinkin cute!! Beautiful! That peach fuz makes me want to kiss her all over!!! I love it! She is beautiful! You take great pictures! She definitely looks like her brothers!
Hey you finally got your little Rachel!!! Hooray! Love the name:) Thanks for checking out my blog and for the comment, of course i remember you, your family is gorgeous! I wish you could take pics of my family. You are amazing!!!! How's life for you guys?
so that last comment was supposed to be from me, but I didn't realize Michael was signed in... haha
She's gorgeous. I'm pretty sure I'd be obsessed if I had a little girl too.
Post a Comment